 |
| Taking a rain shower. |
Well, we had quite a rainy season this June and early July. One night, while it was raining, I let the boys go out on the porch and watch.
I got busy doing something else. I heard laughter, enough laughter to know that something was going on out there, and it probably wasn't good.
I walked out to the porch and found a bar of soap, a rag, and three boys, all soaped up, filling cups of water coming from the down spout of the gutters.
 |
| The soap. |
|
 |
| The rag. | | |
|
 |
| The cup. |
 |
| The shower. |
 |
| More showers. |
 |
| Having fun, as usual. |
 |
| Of course, they had to get that one in. |
|
 |
| AHHHHHHHH!!!! |
They were having a great time. And they smelled like the scent of fresh rain. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment