Today is the day for posts, I guess! After my last post, I actually got up to start cleaning.
Walked by the light switch on the wall and, to my surprise, it was covered with dirt and grime. Along with the wall around it.
Went into the living room, where I saw a mystery substance seemingly sprayed against the wall. Was it coffee? Tea? Syrup? Soda?
Looked at the white bathroom door...wow. Dirt drips every where. How is it that the side of the door going out of the bathroom is dirtier than the side facing out? Scary.
Opened the freezer door and a frozen brown substance greeted me. Probably root beer from when I let the boys make their own root beer floats. How it actually got in the freezer remains a mystery.
Apparently, I suffer from a disease that prevents me from seeing dirt until it is thoroughly caked on.
Maybe I'll hire myself to be my own cleaning lady. This could possibly work. Nothing like getting paid to make you pay attention to the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment