Thursday, January 29, 2009

Helping with the Laundry

I had just finished folding a big load of laundry when my friend came over. I put another load into the washer and left the lid up, so J3 could put his guys in it (they love to put toys in the washer). About 10 minutes later, he comes out to the living room and says, "Mommy, I put the clothes in it!"

I thought he had put some dirty laundry in there, as he does sometimes, so I went to check.

Nope.

All of my freshly laundered and expertly folded clothes had been stuffed into the washer.

They were stuffed so much that the few that lay on top were still dry.

And the washer was agitating.

So all of the clean clothes were now mixed in with some dirty towels and sheets.

Along with detergent.

My friend, of course, was laughing hysterically.

I grabbed the camera.

We fished out all the clothes and put them into a laundry basket so I could put them on the rinse cycle once the current load was done washing.

And dry them again.

And fold them again.

No comments: