Living with 3 boys is just one riot after another. I'm glad I have a sense of humor, that's all I can say. We've been busy, busy, busy! We loved having J1 home from school over Christmas break. We all got strep throat, which was incredibly fun. J1 was so happy to not have school, but after I explained to him that he had four more months of school left, he said, "But Mommy, they said I was done until NEXT YEAR!"
"It is the next year sweetie." Poor kid. He was just so disappointed.
We did get a dog....a Yorkshire Terrier named R. He is just over a year old, and is a very smart, lovable, energetic addition to our family
The boys enjoyed the snow (while we had it) and even managed to build a little fort. We haven't gotten to go sledding yet. The weather has been really weird here. Freezing cold one day, warm and sunny the next.
Not too much has happened since the last time I wrote, just life. The boys are growing too fast, sometimes I wish I could freeze these moments forever. I can't imagine the day that I won't have squishy cheeks to kiss, or a boy wanting to be held. I just love my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment