Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baseball

Well, we had a great season of baseball!

I somehow managed to fanangle my way into helping both Mr. J's and J the Great's teams. With Lil' J being old enough to not need my attention every minute, was able to be more involved.  Plus, I always yell really loud, and this way I could yell (encouragement) from the dugout instead of the stands, where I am sure it would be very annoying to the parents.  :-)


Mr. J hit a home run the last game, which was very exciting. He has improved a lot over the season. He had a great time!  Once thing I can say about Mr. J is that he loves being part of the action! Here he is running the bases after his hit.


It was J the Great's first year of T-ball. This may sound terrible, but sometimes t-ball games are excruciating to watch. I was happy to help the team...it made the game more enjoyable and the time go faster. I loved watching J the Great run the bases and hit the ball. He's serious people! He did have a little trouble focusing while on defense--that dirt is so inviting.

I'm looking forward to when Lil' J joins the sports world.....it's always fun to see how their personalities play out on the field or court.

No comments: