Well, I had big plans for this month. So far, we've not gotten any of them done. It's only the 11th, right? At least I put the activities on the calendar. Now to do them. We have a preschool Christmas program tonight, and we're about to make snowman cookies. Since we had that huge amount of snowfall (school was out for 3 days), and its a warm 10 degrees out, we're going to so swimming---I mean sledding. There's a big hill outside the tech college here that's been a community sledding spot ever since I can remember. The boys can't wait!
On the 1st Mr. J passed his karate testing with flying colors....he earned his orange belt. Very exciting! They've been up to their normally silliness...I've posted below some of the things they've said and done lately.
"No Mommy, I not sleepy, I just tired".
Please God, give me the patience to deal with a little boy that likes to destroy my things with hammers. I need a time out.
Mr. J is an orange belt (karate)! Just passed his test tonight!
J the Great: "Mom, you should never put a bomb in the oven. It would blow the oven up. That would be hilarious." Mr J: "No, it would be a waste of money" Note to self: Put a padlock on the oven door.
Yes, that is a real cranberry garland strung by hand. Oh, stop! It was nothing! :-)
J the Great: "Mommy, did you know in cowboy times that cowgirls used to do this?" (he turns around and whacks his behind twice). Me: "WHAT?!? Who told you that?" J the Great: "I just knew that, I read it in a book." Me: Look of shock as I watch him walk away.
J the Great: "Can you count to infinity?" Mr. J: "No, nobody can........but if you trust in God, you'll live to infinity."
No comments:
Post a Comment