Thursday, December 3, 2009
The Camera and Photos Held Hostage
Well I found the camera. In the craft drawer. Guess who put it there? *gasp* Me!!!! I can only blame myself now when I find items that the boys have put in random, un-find-able places. Which brings me to the topic of pictures. I have not printed any pictures since J the Great was 6 months old. He's 5 1/2 now. There are no pictures printed of any kind of Lil' J. Wow. That is just sad. They are all cute and handsome on my computer, held captive by the evil force of procrastination. That third child just gets the short end of the stick!!! BUT.....there is hope. I've started downloading all my pictures to the online photo store at Walmart. This is progress people! For .09 cents a pop they'll send the prints right to my door, plus shipping of course. BUT.....I don't have the lump sum to pay for them all right away. (Oh yes, its well over $100.00) SO........hopefully another 3-5 years won't go by between the download and the actual printing and receiving. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment