How come the summer seems to go so fast, and the winter so slow?
The boys absolutely love the summer and so do I, especially since we haven't had to turn on the air conditioner yet. I just heard on the radio today that Southern California is experiencing a record heat wave and I am so glad we do not live there any more! L's family still lives there and gets to experience it for us.
The only complaint I have so far this summer is the mosquitos! They are out like mercenaries this year!
J1 started his first year of T-ball and absolutely loves it. He does a great job. J2 is wanting to learn how to ride a bike without training wheels, so we'll see how that goes.
And J3 thinks he is just as old as his brothers and wants to do everything they do! He actually can make his Diego bike go, which is the cutest thing ever.
I have to share their latest sayings which I think are just too cute!
J2 will say "None-where" instead of "no where", as in "I can't find it none where!" No where is guess is still not proper English, but hey, he's only 4.
He also says "Hide-and-Sink" and instead of "Hide-and-Seek"--which is their favorite outdoor game to play.
J1 will say "SunScream" instead of "SunScreen" and I think it is so hilarious!
He also says the smaghetti, and "benember" instead of remember. Kids are just too cute!
J3 is talking up a storm and is such a little parrot. I love when I'll say, "Come on guys, lets go ______" and he'll say "MEE MOMMEE? MEE?" Then I'll say, yes you sweetheart, and he will say "Oh Ya". His inflection on the words are so cute.
The funnies thing he said to me the other day was when he went #2 in the potty and I was saying, "great job J3, blah, blah, blah," as I was wiping his buns and he says to me "Hurry Up Mommy!" He has the best one liners, spoken only a way a 2 year old can!
I just love my boys. I am so glad I am here with them everyday to be a part of it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment